Nellie Edge Online Seminars recommends an intentional “Parents as Partners” program that begins with spring registration!
Accelerate kindergarten readiness: give families 5 months of great literacy support! We have updated many of our best parent information letters and hope you will find some that are just right for your needs. Imagine kindergartners starting school already knowing their ABC Phonics song! It happens in some Title 1 Kindergarten programs and this is just the beginning of a strong parent partnership . . .
Give Families a “Success in Kindergarten” packet that includes:
- Fun Family Activities that Build a Love of Learning
- ABC Phonics Family Reference Chart Parent Letter
- ABC Phonics Family Reference Chart
(Free downloads and instructional videos for teachers using the ABC Phonics: Sing, Sign, and Read! program. See ABC Phonics page.)
- Early Indicators for Successful Kindergartners
- Developing Small Motor Skills and an Efficient Pencil Grip
- How to Help Your Child Develop the Small Muscles for Writing Control
- How to Teach Your Children to Print Their Names Efficiently
- Volunteer Guidelines Letters
- List of Favorite Predictable Books for Summer Reading
- Make Friends with Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme Collection
- Memorize, Recite, and Read Mother Goose Rhymes Parent Letter
Grow Your Kindergarten Writers
Make These Strategies Routine in Your Classroom
It's easy with Nellie Edge Online Seminars
( 3 Foundation Seminars $39 ea)
- Step-by-step video tutorials & Teachers' Guide
- Watch anytime with unlimited access!
- Classroom resources included ($159 value)