1. Jack Hartmann on YouTube - Jack Hartmann’s wife is a kindergarten teacher, and between the two of them, they understand the heart of kindergartners! One of our favorite songs is his version of “Tooty Ta.”
2. Eric Litwin – Kindergartners love Pete the Cat, and you’ll enjoy it even more after observing this musical group in action: our favorite view of Pete the Cat is the live concert!
3. Dr. Jean has enriched kindergarten teaching everywhere with her delightful cheers, from “Give a Round of Applause” to “Here Comes the Roller Coaster” applause.
6. TheLearningStation teachers and students all need brain breaks, and dancing to these engaging songs is a great way to exercise the body and mind. Start with “Opposite Song!”
8. Super Simple Songs is just what the name implies! The brain is a musical brain, and you are sure to find some simple songs that will make learning fun: “How Many Fingers?” and “If You’re Happy.”
10. Nellie Edge - We are pleased that folks are beginning to find us at our new YouTube channel (though we are starting all over tracking visitors). The most popular videos from our original site (over 100,000 views) are the ABC Phonics: Sing, Sign, and Read! ASL tutorials. https://www.youtube.com/c/NellieEdgeSeminars
We think you’ll also enjoy: