- Keep learning active and authentic, and engage all modalities to build the reading and writing brain. Discover an elegantly simple and joyful pathway to ABC Phonics fluency.
- Multiply your teaching effectiveness with “Parents as Partners”.
- Fingerspell to create memory hooks for learning letters and sounds and to build small muscle skills for writing.
- Inspire children to love learning.
- This one-hour seminar is conveniently broken into 6 chapters of practical content and proven strategies. Choose what you want to make routine in your classroom!
Download chapter overview.
- Step-by-step online video tutorials - watch from any device
- Classroom resources - organized & ready to use ($159 value)
- 100+ page Power Guide - A comprehensive seminar companion with resource connections.
- Resources include: The complete Handwriting and "Heart Word" Programs, classroom props, editable parent letters, templates and more... See complete list
- You’ll learn how to build the reading and writing brain through music and the arts. These are the foundation for creating memorable and joyful pathways to accelerated literacy.
- Each seminar features one of Nellie Edge’s highest-impact, proven early writing strategies and all necessary downloadable resources. Your students will become proficient writers while learning how to persevere, work hard, and be kind.
- All three foundation seminars demonstrate an authentic, meaning-centered approach to kindergarten writing with practical tools you can begin using immediately with powerful, long-term results. Create joyful pathways to the Common Core!
- Please share with your literacy leaders! Download brochure
For questions please email.
- Optional 1-3 Professional Development credits per seminar.
- You can take your Professional Development right into the classroom with seminar-specific practicum projects. Download Practicum Suggestions
- Includes unlimited access to all seminar resources.
- Make these high-impact strategies routine in your classroom—watch children thrive!
WOW! All these excellent resources at our finger tips! This is like Christmas for kindergarten teachers! – Celeste