Use This Editable Family Learning Calendar to Build Kindergarten Success
(with Lifetime Updates!)
calendars updated 5/23/18
Nellie Edge Kindergarten TpT Store
All year long, our calendars will help you multiply your teaching effectiveness: Parents as Partners makes a HUGE difference in student achievement!
As educators of the young, we have a covenant with families that says we jointly share responsibility for teaching your child. -Ernest Boyer
We have made it easy to give families fun, actionable ways to enjoy learning time together:
- Newly revised monthly calendars
- FREE ABC Phonics Family Reference Chart
- FREE instructional videos of ABC Phonics: Sing, Sign, and Read!
You will help families build foundational literacy skills in the most joyful, authentic ways. Some moms, dads, and grandparents naturally weave teaching moments into their daily routines; others do not. All parents deserve to know how to be partners in kindergarten success!
Your editable Family Learning Calendar includes 6 parent letters from the collection, “Essential Nellie Edge Kindergarten Parents as Partners Letters.”
Our Family Learning Calendar letter ends with this gentle reminder:
Let this calendar be a gentle reminder to sing, talk, dance and read with your child every day. Memorize many Mother Goose rhymes. Learn the ABC Phonics song. Write and draw often, count everything, take walks and explore nature, tell stories, enjoy family dinnertime, and savor childhood—your family is still the most important teacher your child will ever have!
Purchase the family homework calendars separately (both editable and PDF versions included) or as a part of the Kindergarten Round-Up bundle. FREE yearly updates!
Give your families FREE literacy resources from TpT and encourage all families to live more literate lives and dream bigger dreams for their children’s futures!
“Parents as Partners” is how we multiply our teaching effectiveness and break cycles of poverty! Share useful family literacy resources from Nellie Edge Kindergarten TpT Store.
See Additional Kindergarten
and Parents as Partners Resources
- FREE ABC Phonics American Sign Language (ASL) instructional videos on ABC Phonics tab
- FREE Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting Videos on the Handwriting page
- FREE Authentic Sight Word Work videos on Sight Words page
- ABC Phonics: Sing, Sign, and Read! book, CD, and program with free ASL instructional videos by Nellie Edge and Sign2Me Early Learning, ©2010.