Discover the Easiest, Most Delightful Way to Teach ABC Phonics Skills
Discover an authentic literacy program that is multisensory, elegantly simple, and joyfully builds phonics—and writing skills...!
This award-winning children’s book and master class shows you how.
ABC Phonics: Sing, Sign, and Read!
by Nellie Edge and Sign2Me Early Learning
- Fingerspelling builds kinesthetic memory hooks for learning letters and sounds.
- Children love to fingerspell and sign favorite animals!
Children deserve a beautiful ABC Phonics book and CD with quality art that is worthy of their attention.
- Fingerspelling builds small muscle skills for handwriting.
- Enjoy an engaging book featuring sign language and scenes from nature.
- Children love to fingerspell and sign favorite animals! Turtle’s head goes up and down.
- Build comprehension for English language learners: create internal images of language.
Make Best ABC Phonics Practices Routine in Your Classroom
Learn to Fingerspell and Sign with these Free Vidoes
Take Advantage of How the Brain Learns Best: Children Love to Sing, Sign, and Read!
"Parents as Partners"—Multiply Your Teaching Effectiveness
Be sure to download the Parents as Partners resources located at the bottom of this page.
Turn this Family ABC Reference Chart into refrigerator art! Consider laminating each chart and attaching magnetic tape: Parents love this gift!
Cards made from Horizontal ABC Wall Chart available from Amazon
A note about refrigerator art: The individual abc cards are from the Family ABC Reference Chart which is generously provided free by Sign2Me Early Learning for families using the program. A parent may choose to cut, mount, and laminate each letter of the chart and attach magnets to the back.
Teach Fingerspelling with ABC Vertical and Horizontal Wall Charts
Preview overview from Nellie Edge Online Seminar #1
The step-by-step video tutorials are broken into the following chapters:
Chapter 1: Overview of Multisensory ABC Phonics
Chapter 2: Learn American Sign Language (ASL)
Chapter 3: Personalize Your ABC Phonics Program
Chapter 4: Work with Diverse Learners:
Chapter 5: FAQ and Common Core Connections
Chapter 6: Use Self-Assessment Guidelines
Build the Reading Brain:
Joyful pathways to the Common Core
Watch Nellie Edge present 20 Days to 26 Letters and Sounds
Give All Children a Talented and Gifted (TAG) Curriculum
Grow Your Kindergarten Writers with ABC Phonics Words
Multisensory ABC Phonics Mastery
Accelerates High-frequency “Heart Word” Skills
Surround Children with Fingerspelling and Consistent ABC Phonics Symbols
Create a magnetic ABC Phonics Word Wall
Props are included with Nellie Edge Online Seminar #1 Multisensory ABC and Phonics Immersion: Building the Reading Brain.
Word Wall Cards connect with high-frequency "heart words" (made from Vertical Wall Chart)
Children Love It! Parents Love It! And Teachers Love It!
- Children love to practice and perform their new skills
- Parents love to see the enthusiasm and motivation for learning.
- Teachers love the accelerated literacy gains.
“Come sing, sign, and read with me!”
ABC Phonics Resources
Take a Master Class in these Foundational Writing Strategies
Individual Seminars $49 - Or Get All three for $117
Seminar #1: Multisensory ABC and Phonics Immersion
Seminar #2: Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting Matters!
Seminar #3 Authentic Sight Word Work
WITH EACH SEMINAR YOU'll RECEIVE:
- Unlimited Access to Online Video Tutorials
- Companion Teacher's Guide
- Coordinating Classroom Resources - ready to use!
To receive special use code at checkout: nefall49
ABC Phonics Related Blog Articles