Discover the Easiest, Most Delightful Way to Teach ABC Phonics Skills
This page features some of the many strategies in Online Seminar #1:
ABC and Phonics Immersion: Building the Reading Brain
Discover an authentic literacy program that is multisensory, elegantly simple, and joyfully builds phonics—and writing skills...!
Do your children love learning letters and sounds?
See elegantly simple multisensory strategies that children love!
- Fingerspelling builds kinesthetic memory hooks for learning letters and sounds.
ABC Phonics: Sing, Sign, and Read!
by Nellie Edge and Sign2Me Early Learning
Give children a beautiful ABC Phonics book and CD with quality art that is worthy of their attention.
- ABC Phonics books, charts, wall cards, and new DVD are available to purchase at Amazon.com and Sign2Me.com
- 20 Days to Mastery with 26 Letters and Sounds!
- About the author, Nellie Edge
- Fingerspelling builds small muscle skills for handwriting.
- Enjoy an engaging book featuring sign language and scenes from nature.
- Children love to fingerspell and sign favorite animals! Turtle’s head goes up and down.
- Build comprehension for English language learners: create internal images of language.
Make Best ABC Practices Routine in Your Classroom
Learn to Fingerspell and Sign with these Free Vidoes
Take Advantage of How the Brain Learns Best: Children Love to Sing, Sign, and Read!
"Parent as Partners"—Multiplying Our Teaching Effectiveness
- Download Family Reference Chart (with permission to make copies when used with the ABC Phonics: Sing, Sign, and Read! program.)
- ABC Phonics Family Reference Chart Letter #1
(Spring Kindergarten Registration)
- ABC Phonics Family Reference Chart Letter #2
(Back to School Kindergarten Letter)
- Parents as Partners: Why We Teach American Sign Language
- Parents as Partners in ABC Phonics Learning(information about flash cards)
- Miniature ASL Reference Charts
- Send Your Students a Welcome Letter: Fingerspell Your Name!
- Give families an ABC Phonics Literacy Gift
- ABC Phonics Challenge: Parent Letter
Vertical and Horizontal ABC Charts available
Turn this Family ABC Reference Chart into refrigerator art! Consider laminating each chart and attaching magnetic tape: Parents love this gift!
Cards made from Horizontal ABC Wall Chart
A note about refrigerator art: The individual abc cards are from the Family ABC Reference Chart which is generously provided free by Sign2Me Early Learning for families using the program. A parent may choose to cut, mount, and laminate each letter of the chart and attach magnets to the back.
Preview Multisensory ABC Phonics Overview
From Nellie Edge Online Seminar #1
The step-by-step video tutorials are broken into the following chapters:
Chapter 1: Overview of Multisensory ABC Phonics
Chapter 2: Learn American Sign Language (ASL)
Chapter 3: Personalize Your ABC Phonics Program
Chapter 4: Work with Diverse Learners:
Chapter 5: FAQ and Common Core Connections
Chapter 6: Use Self-Assessment Guidelines
Joyful Pathways to the Common Core:
Building the Reading Brain
20 Days to 26 Letters and Sounds
Give All Children Talented and Gifted (TAG) Experiences
Our ABC Phonics Program is the Foundation for Joyful Accelerated Literacy and Profound Writing Gains
Kindergarten Writing and the Common Core: Teach High-Frequency "Heart Words"
Surround Children with Fingerspelling and Consistent ABC Phonics Symbols
Create a magnetic ABC Phonics Word Wall
Props are included with Nellie Edge Online Seminar #1 Multisensory ABC and Phonics Immersion: Building the Reading Brain.
Word Wall Cards connect with high-frequency "heart words" (made from Vertical Wall Chart)
Children Sing, Sign, and Perform Language!
- Children love to practice their new skills
- Parents love to see the enthusiasm and motivation for learning.
- Teachers love the accelerated literacy gains.
“Come sing, sign, and read with me!”
ABC Phonics Resources
Take a Master Class in these Foundational Writing Strategies
Fall Special - Individual Seminars $49 - Or Get All three for $117
Seminar #1: Multisensory ABC and Phonics Immersion
Seminar #2: Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting Matters!
Seminar #3 Authentic Sight Word Work
WITH EACH SEMINAR YOU'll RECEIVE:
- Unlimited Access to Online Video Tutorials
- Companion Teacher's Guide
- Coordinating Classroom Resources - ready to use!
To receive special use code at checkout: nefall49
ABC Phonics Related Blog Articles