The following are a sampling from Kindergarten Writing and the Common Core: Joyful Pathways to Accelerated Literacy
by Nellie Edge
Kid Writing Workshop Paper Choices
Consider Starting the Year with Blank Writing Pages
- My Drawing and Writing Book landscape (New)
- My Drawing and Writing Book portrait (New)
- Kid Writing Workshop Details: Paper Choice and Details Matter (New)
- A Kid Writing Lesson with Julie Lay: Using Speech Bubbles (New)
- Great Drawing, Writing, and Word Work Resources – Where to Get Them
- Kindergartners Learn to Write Two Kinds of Words
- Why Do Kindergarten Teachers Recommend Using Colored Markers for Writing Text?
Children Love Writing News Stories
- Writing Workshop Time with Katie Nelson
- News Stories: An Engaging Way to Inspire Young Writers
- Bad/Sad News (with space for adult writing)
- Bad/Sad News (traditional lined spaces)
Who? What? Where? When? Why? and How? Templates
Children learn to ask and respond to questions
ABC Play Dough Mats: With Fingerspelling and Handwriting Guides
For the newest set of ABC Play Dough Mats see our Nellie Edge TpT Store
ABC Sign Language Guides for Play Dough and Word Work
ABC Phonics Dictionary Pages for Writing Workshop
Write-a-Message Center Models
Teaching for Fluency with High-frequency Pink & Purple "Heart Words"
Sing, Sign, Spell and Read! Program
Take a MasterClass Intensive in High-Frequency "Heart Words"
with Nellie Edge Online Seminar #3
$49 each ( All 3 for $117 )
Nellie Edge Read and Sing Family Book Club
To get started, download:
- Build a Love of Literacy through Song Picture Books (2017 update coming Sept. 10)
- Practical Tips for Starting the Read and Sing Family Book Club (2017 update coming Sept. 10)
- Book Club Envelope Cover
- Book Tote Label
- Parent Letter
- How to Use The Neurological Impress Method
- Purchase Guided Read & Sing Books
The Elephant and Piggie Book Club
Meet the challenge of Rigorous Common Core Standards in writing!
Give children the gift of lifelong habits for legible handwriting beginning with their name.
Great Drawing, Writing, and Word Work Resources – Where to Get Them
As referenced on Nellie Edge Online Seminars and Live Kindergarten Writing Workshops: Updated 2018.
Have you discovered all the FREE Nellie Edge resources on Teachers Pay Teachers?
Follow us on Nellie Edge Teachers Pay Teachers Store! You will find our growing collection of resources that support our joyful approach to accelerated literacy will be available easily and affordably.