Teaching with Music and Movement Is How the Brain Learns Best!
1. Jack Hartmann on YouTube - Jack Hartmann’s wife is a kindergarten teacher, and between the two of them, they understand the heart of kindergartners! One of our favorite songs is his version of “Tooty Ta.”
2. Eric Litwin – Kindergartners love Pete the Cat, and you’ll enjoy it even more after observing this musical group in action: our favorite view of Pete the Cat is the live concert!
3. Dr. Jean has enriched kindergarten teaching everywhere with her delightful cheers, from “Give a Round of Applause” to “Here Comes the Roller Coaster” applause.
6. TheLearningStation teachers and students all need brain breaks, and dancing to these engaging songs is a great way to exercise the body and mind. Start with “Opposite Song!”
7. Pancake Manor offers delightful puppets, lots of videos for brain breaks with Zach, Reggie, and Lulu. Teachers especially enjoy “Shake & Break—Let’s Get Fit!”
8. Super Simple Songs is just what the name implies! The brain is a musical brain, and you are sure to find some simple songs that will make learning fun: “How Many Fingers?” and “If You’re Happy.”
10. Nellie Edge YouTube Channel features kindergarten teaching videos that will help you grow your kindergarten writers!
Take a Master Class in Kindergarten Writing Foundations this summer!
$99 for ALL 3 Nellie Edge Online Seminars
EACH SEMINAR INCLUDES
Step-by-Step Video Tutorials • Companion Teacher's Guide
Coordinating Classroom Resources!
USE CODE AT CHECKOUT: summer99
Includes unlimited access and optional PD credits