1. Jack Hartmann on YouTube - Jack Hartmann’s wife is a kindergarten teacher, and between the two of them, they understand the heart of kindergartners! One of our favorite songs is his version of “Tooty Ta.”
2. Eric Litwin – Kindergartners love Pete the Cat, and you’ll enjoy it even more after observing this musical group in action: our favorite view of Pete the Cat is the live concert!
3. Dr. Jean has enriched kindergarten teaching everywhere with her delightful cheers, from “Give a Round of Applause” to “Here Comes the Roller Coaster” applause.
6. TheLearningStation teachers and students all need brain breaks, and dancing to these engaging songs is a great way to exercise the body and mind. Start with “Opposite Song!”
8. Super Simple Songs is just what the name implies! The brain is a musical brain, and you are sure to find some simple songs that will make learning fun: “How Many Fingers?” and “If You’re Happy.”
10. Nellie Edge YouTube Channel features kindergarten teaching videos that will help you grow your kindergarten writers!
- Learn to fingerspell this summer with 4 FREE videos, including “love” and “ABC Phonics Song”
- Teach “the end” chant to your kindergartners
- Take the HARD out of remembering “ing”
- Learn “Silent E Man” a favorite phonics song with Diane Bonica
- Learn to Sign the Pledge of Allegiance with Diane Larson
Take a Master Class in Kindergarten Writing Strategies
with Nellie Edge Online Seminars
Purchase Now, then Review Anytime with Unlimited Access!
WITH EACH SEMINAR YOU'll RECEIVE:
Step-by-step Online Video Tutorials • Companion Teacher's Guide
All the coordinating Classroom Resources!
Individual Seminars Now $49! ( or $117 for all 3 )